To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, July 1, 2016

JULY Challenge

Woohoo!!!!! I'm so excited! I have my blog back again and I couldn't be happier!!
For the first challenge it's
~ANYTHING GOES~
(as long as it's Christmas or Festive related!)

The very kind sponsor is
Prize-$10 Gift Certificate

I also have another prize to offer!

So there will be 2 winners!!


Here's what the Gingerbread Gals created.
(The middle of the month you'll see what the Christmas Belles created!)

~used an Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi





~used an Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi


PAMELA
~used an Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi


ANET
~used an Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi


KATH
~used an Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi


~used an Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi


~used an Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi

~used an Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi


~used an Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi

~used an Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi


~RULES~

Create a card following the monthly challenge and upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photo bucket.

Please remember to give us the EXACT links to see them.

All entries must be new projects, no back linking please.

You may enter up to 5 times as long as you create a different project for each entry.

You may combine your entry with other challenges.

You MUST include a link back to this blog in your entry post.

And finally have fun!

This challenge will start JULY 1st and end JULY 31st.


13 comments:

Papierkram said...

Congratulations to the revival of the blog. I am glad that the blog continues. I try to be there.
Greetings Beate

Debbie said...

Great to see you back and all the DT's creations are inspiring. Hugs X X x

Hazel said...

It's so good to be back with CCAYR and to see the wonderful crafting of the Gingerbread Girls - great to see some new members with us. I'm looking forward to 15th of the month when I'll join with other Christmas Belles xx

Kristine said...

I'm sooo ecstatic to be sponsoring this challenge - your DT did an absolute AMAZING job with these Christmas digis - my jaw is on the floor, just WOW!!! I'd sure LOVE it if each of you would pop over to Imagine That Digistamp's Facebook Group (if you are on FB) and share your gorgeous card with all of us?? I'd be so honored!! Thanks Deanne for allowing me to sponsor your challenge this time around.
Hugs,
Kris

Birgit said...

So glad to see you back up and running. Hope all went well when you were in hiatus and I can't wait to participate. The creative pieces shown here are so great!

Granmargaret said...

Glad to see you back. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Jane Willis said...

So pleased to see you back - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Jane

Diane said...

What awesome and fun cards, they actually make me want to create Christmas cards now, so that is fabulous as then I can get ahead!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful cards from the DT, Great ideas.
Faith
x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Wow...such fabulous and gorgeous Christmas projects by your Design Team....loving them. And Thank you for a fun CHallenge. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

Leslie Miller said...

I just found you! Wow, cute cards by the team! Makes me more inspired than ever to get going on my Christmas cards. Thank you!

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful DT projects, glad you are up and running again.